Ofood Gochujang Tteokbokki Sauce 300g
Tteokbokki is a popular Korean street food made with chewy rice cakes, fish cakes, and a sweet and spicy sauce. Using O'Food Gochujang Tteokbokki Sauce can be a convenient way to make this dish. Here's a simple recipe to help you make Tteokbokki using O'Food Gochujang Tteokbokki Sauce:
- 1 bottle of O'Food Gochujang Tteokbokki Sauce
- 1 pound of cylinder-shaped rice cakes ("tteok")
- 1 cup of fish cakes
- 1 cup of sliced scallions
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (optional)
- 4 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of sugar (optional, depending on preferred sweetness)
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large pan or pot, pour in the O'Food Gochujang Tteokbokki Sauce and water. Stir well to combine. (*The amount of sauce can be adjusted according to the degree of spiciness you want.)
- Add the rice cakes and fish cakes to the pot and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium and simmer for about 10-15 minutes, or until the rice cakes are chewy and cooked through.
- If you prefer a sweeter flavor, you can add a tablespoon of sugar to the mixture.
- Add the sliced scallions and stir gently.
- If using hard-boiled eggs, you can either slice them in half and add them to the pot or serve them on top of the finished dish.
- Drizzle sesame oil over the Tteokbokki for extra flavor.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and roasted seaweed flakes, if desired.
- Serve hot in a bowl or individual serving dishes.
Enjoy your homemade Tteokbokki made with O'Food Gochujang Tteokbokki Sauce!
Payment & Security